Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day one...

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
1. I love diet soda.  I know I shouldn't, but I really, really do.

2. I prefer cats to dogs, and I tolerate our dog, Daisy, because she means something (I'm not sure what) to Mister.  She loves me more than she loves Mister, probably because I feed her. 

3. I dislike most pictures of myself.

4. I don't ever get enough sleep.  But considering I have a newborn around the house, this makes perfect sense.

5. I want to improve my photography skills, and I like to practice on my children.

6. The first rated R movie I saw in the theaters was Stripes, when I was five.

7. I got my ears pierced when I was 13.

8. My favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird.

9. I ought to read more than I do, considering I'm an English teacher. But it takes so much energy and focus that I just don't have.

10. My mother became a paraplegic when I was 9, and when she was 38.  She died from AIDS related illnesses when she was 49, and I was 20.

11. When I was growing up, I spent summers with my mother's family at our family homeplace in a holler in the hills of southwest Virginia.

12. I am notoriously unorganized and messy.

13. I enjoy loading the dishwasher, but I detest unloading the dishwasher.

14. I would love to see more of the world, but I find air travel repulsive, so I'm not excited about planning any trips.

15. Traveling across the U.S. with a pop-up trailer with Mister for our honeymoon was one of the coolest things I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment